- Cole crops
- Sweet corn
- Beet armyworms (Spodoptera exigua)
- Cabbage loopers (Trichoplusia ni)
- Cabbage worms (Pieris brassicae)
- Colorado potato beetles (Leptinotarsa decemlineata)
- Corn earworms (Helicoverpa zea)
- Diamondback moths (Plutella xylostella)
- European corn borers (Ostrinia nubilalis)
- Fall armyworms (Spodoptera frugiperda)
- Flea beetles (Alticini)
- Mexican bean beetles (Epilachna varivestis)
- Velvetbean caterpillars (Anticarsia gemmatalis)
- Western bean cutworm (Striacosta albicosta)
The application of Podisus maculiventris should be done at an ambient temperature of around 25-30°C and with high relative humidity.
Check that the pest insects are present in the crops before applying Podisus maculiventris. They can be applied directly to the infested plants. It is recommended to apply them in the late afternoon, when the temperature is cooler and the insects are less active.
Podisus maculiventris should be stored in a cool place, with a relative humidity of 70 to 90%, and at a temperature between 8 and 12°C. Avoid storing them in a place that is too hot or too cold.
Podisus maculiventris have a limited shelf life. They should be used as soon as possible after receipt. If storage needs to be extended, it is recommended to store them for a maximum period of 7 days.