|500 adults||Bottle||Qty||US$ 75.75|
|1,000 adults||Bottle||Qty||US$ 112.75|
|3,000 adults||Bottle||Qty||US$ 329.75|
|10,000 adults||Bottle||Qty||US$ 997.75|
|Add products to the cart|
- Ornamental crops
- Herbs and spices
- Crops under shelters
- Small fruits:
- Grapes, etc.
- Indoor plants
- Other soft-bodied insects
Orius insidiosus is mainly used in indoor and outdoor vegetable and ornamental crops. Adults feed on pollen and can be applied preventively in flowering plants such as peppers and cucumbers. It is also possible to introduce banker plants, such as the ornamental pepper or alyssum, to help them establish more quickly and increase their populations.
The success thrives on maintaining just the right temperature of 25°C to help our plants reach their full potential.
- Use insects upon receipt. Martality of less than 10% is normal.
- Open the container. Sprinkle Orius on infested plants. Orius needs pollen and preys to establish itself.
- Repeat treatment for 2 weeks or more depending on the degree of infestation.Warning!
- Use Orius from March to October.
- Can be used in combination with predatory mites and banker plants.