- Fruit trees
- Ornamental crops
- Greenhouse whitefly (Trialeurodes vaporariorum)
- Banded-winged whitefly (Trialeurodes abutiloneus)
- Sweetpotato whitefly, silverleaf whitefly (Bemisia spp.)
- Woolly whitefly (Aleurothrixus floccosus)
- Azalea and hibiscus whitefly (Pealius spp.)
- Cloudywinged, citrus and rhododendron whitefly (Dialeurodes spp.)
- Citrus blackfly (Aleurocanthus woglumi)
To effectively combat insect pests, preventative action is key. Introduce Delphastus catalinae before the problem arises and adjust distribution according to weather conditions – 1-4 individuals per m2/release repeated weekly until population is managed.
As soon as you receive the product, it’s essential to promptly remove from its shipping packaging and either use immediately or store in a refrigerated space with temperatures of 5 °C (40 °F). It is strongly advised not to freeze it.