Technical sheetDOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Get easy access to all the information on this product by consulting its technical data sheet.
- Greenhouse :
- Sweet peppers
- Outdoor :
- Brussel Sprouts
- Ornamental crops
- Berries :
- Garden centers
- Gardens :
- Trees and shrubs
- Melon aphid (Aphis gossypii)
- Foxglove aphid (Aulacorthum solani)
- Green peach aphid (Myzus persicae)
- Potato aphid (Macrosiphum euphorbiae)
- Bird cherry-oat aphid (Rhopalosiphum padi)
- Other aphid species
- Other soft bodied pest insect and insect eggs
To ensure a successful aphid management strategy, consider releasing ladybugs early in the season to prevent an infestation. The number of insects released depends on environmental factors as well as size and type of area being treated; however, one or two bugs per square meter should suffice for preventive maintenance while twenty-plus is recommended when dealing with existing populations.
Proper storage of your products is essential for optimal quality. Maximize their longevity by storing them maximum 1-2 days after receipt in a cool, dark space at 8-10°C.